Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner

Order number not on system

14K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  TigerLily 
#1 ·
Hi,

How long did it take for your order number to show on vw tracking app or website? I ordered two weeks ago tomorrow and still getting a notification saying new car not on system, can take up to 72 hours.

No major hurry just curious!

#2 ·
Mine appeared quite soon after ordering. I assume it's up to the dealer to put it on. Thereafter I was updated at each stage until it arrived in the UK. However it sat in the port for 4 weeks before arriving at the dealer. The dealer took a week to raise a transport order. Once at the dealer they should turn it around in 2 days.

#3 ·
katydaly said:
Hi,

How long did it take for your order number to show on vw tracking app or website? I ordered two weeks ago tomorrow and still getting a notification saying new car not on system, can take up to 72 hours.
I was given my order number about 12 days after my order was placed.

But the number does not work in the tracker, it says it doesn't recognise the number even though I am assured it is correct.

Anyone else seen this ?

Thanks

#4 ·
I ordered my T-Cross on 27th April and got the order number from my dealer on 2nd May, but still not showing on the app. Hopefully soon so I can track it!

#5 ·
Dealer said it can take a while to register on the system. I'm just not very patient.

#6 ·
CJCD said:
I ordered my T-Cross on 27th April and got the order number from my dealer on 2nd May, but still not showing on the app. Hopefully soon so I can track it!
As you ordered your car a few days after mine, I wondered if you have been given a build date by your dealer yet ?

Even though my order is not working in the tracker app or website, my dealer thinks it has been allocated a build week of week 26 (Last week in June).. I have asked for this to be confirmed.

That may give you an idea as to when yours may be built.

Based on that, I reckon the car will be UK towards end of July, maybe early August, so the dilema then is whether to wait for a 69 plate on 1st September.. Mmmm..

Thanks

#7 ·
katydaly said:
Dealer said it can take a while to register on the system. I'm just not very patient.
Please see my post above, as same applies, you car was ordered around the same time as mine..

#8 ·
When I ordered the dealer explained that each franchise gets a certain quota of cars, my build week is 22.

#9 ·
greycross said:
CJCD said:
As you ordered your car a few days after mine, I wondered if you have been given a build date by your dealer yet ?

Even though my order is not working in the tracker app or website, my dealer thinks it has been allocated a build week of week 26 (Last week in June).. I have asked for this to be confirmed.

That may give you an idea as to when yours may be built.

Based on that, I reckon the car will be UK towards end of July, maybe early August, so the dilema then is whether to wait for a 69 plate on 1st September.. Mmmm..

Thanks
My dealer has given me a provisional build week of the 2nd week in June, but he did say that could change either way :)

#10 ·
VW told me there is a problem with order tracking and no indication when it will be resolved.

Your dealer can access the info though.

My dealer has confirmed a build week of 23. A week later than when I paid deposit.

#11 ·
My car is now showing on the app/tracker. Build week 23 confirmed!

#12 ·
katydaly said:
Thanks for the tip off Katy, I have just looked and ours is also now showing on the tracker.

It is showing as build week confimed but does not state the week, where did you find that additional information ?

#13 ·
Mine is now showing on the app too after uninstalling and reloading the app! No confirmed build week yet though, fingers crossed it shows soon! Initially ordered my T-Roc (which was then cancelled) at the end of Feb so been waiting a while!

#14 ·
greycross said:
katydaly said:
Thanks for the tip off Katy, I have just looked and ours is also now showing on the tracker.

It is showing as build week confimed but does not state the week, where did you find that additional information ?
My post was a bit misleading (in my excitement)! The dealer gave me the confirmed build week, it's not on the app which is a bit of an oversight really.

#15 ·
katydaly said:
greycross said:
katydaly said:

My post was a bit misleading (in my excitement)! The dealer gave me the confirmed build week, it's not on the app which is a bit of an oversight really.
Is your build week confirmed on the app yet? My dealer has told me when mine's scheduled for build but not on the app yet :/

#16 ·
CJCD said:
katydaly said:
greycross said:

Is your build week confirmed on the app yet? My dealer has told me when mine's scheduled for build but not on the app yet :/
My build week is confirmed on the tracker, but it does not specify which week. My dealer confirmed week 23 via email. Font Screenshot Multimedia Circle Brand

Attachments

#17 ·
katydaly said:
CJCD said:
katydaly said:
My build week is confirmed on the tracker, but it does not specify which week. My dealer confirmed week 23 via email. 12EF0985-DAEC-4FD4-968C-50501474C2C8.png
Thank you for confirming! I will contact my dealer to check the build week hasn't changed for mine. Thank you :)

#19 ·
My car has been confirmed for build the 3rd week of June! How long does it take from build to delivery? My order form says estimated delivery date of 31/8/19. Just thinking about what plate it might have!

#20 ·
I placed an order and paid a deposit exactly four weeks ago on April 29th. Still on step 1, processing order.

Not happy :(

#21 ·
My order is still showing as being 'processed' on the app so I phoned dealership today to get an update. I was given an unconfirmed build week...... WEEK 40!!! I'm not very happy with that to say the least and it's not like I'm having tons of optional extras added, only a rear view camera. Just have to hope they bring the build week forward :cry:

#22 ·
CJCD said:
My car has been confirmed for build the 3rd week of June! How long does it take from build to delivery? My order form says estimated delivery date of 31/8/19. Just thinking about what plate it might have!
That seems a long time! I was quoted build week 22 at start and the estimated delivery was end June (5 weeks total from build).

I presumed my delivery would move a week because my build week did! Fingers crossed but I can wait a week or two!

#23 ·
My order just progressed to step 2. :)

#24 ·
My order has now moved to step 3 - build week confirmed :)

However, neither the app or VW website say what the build week is :eek: . I guess I will have to contact my dealer for that.

Happy for some Progress though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.