Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner

White R-Line

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  robby71 
#1 ·
Spent a day giving the car a coating of sealant ready for the winter this week, also removed all wheels and coated them back and front :cool: so thought i'd take some pics while it's still clean

R-Line, manual, 115bhp

See less See more
#3 ·
AussieJohn said:
Good look Robby. From your previous posts, you put a lot of effort in keeping your car in great condition.
I do like to keep my cars in showroom condition, anything less i have to get it rectified or i trade in for another car :roll: - 89 cars and 23 motorbikes so far :shock:

I've bought a few bits online from aliexpress but nothing seems to fit - centre console trim had a cutout where UK cars don't have a cubby hole, door pull trims were too long for the rears 9for a LWB) and also for a LHD so door lock switch was on wrong door, Golf GTi alloy footrest didn't fit (had it in Golfs, Leons, A3s, Polos) - seems there's nothing aftermarket for the T-Cross which is a shame :(

Was thinking of getting a set of 17" alloys from a MK1 Audi TT, A1, Golf MK4, Ibiza, etc to fit winter tyres on - did this with a few previous cars - anyone else done this (any pics)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.