Considering options

New to the Volkswagen T-Cross Forums? Introduce yourself here
IWRA

Re: Considering options

Post by IWRA » Wed May 08, 2019 2:56 pm

Having loaded a USB stick and SD card with tracks there was no noticeable difference in sound quality between the different sources. All the albums and tracks had accompanying titles and the graphics for each album cover.
2019 T-Cross First Edition

spc369

Post by spc369 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:14 am

Well im going to have to check again with the sales guy about the cd payer, it certainly not on the options list but if standard without beats then ive no issues,lol.

Ive test driven manual / auto in 115ps and both drove smooth. Ive now got the figures in from sales against each configuration im considering, they are all surprisingly in budget so it really is just a question of picking the right car for me.

Now heres something im unsure on.
I dont need the ag lifeshine product or the scratch / dent package.

Theres too much rumour that lifeshine isnt applied properly or if at all . Dealerships are busy and the cleaners out back are at best valeters not detailers.

The dent scratch package if you seen the measures they use are so small you never realistically get to use them.

Having told the salesman this he told me they will still appear as charged on the invoice but will be free as thats how they get commission on them.

All seems a bit odd, the invoice should be correct. Im going to have to go in and get this explained but wondered if anyone else has any experience?

Not tryiing to sound negative i think weve pretty much decided on the car its just working the right model / deal out

spc369

Post by spc369 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Well, last sunday i was given by the sales rep 3 prices against a 1500 equity in my car... on giving the rep the accurate figure on wednesday of 2500 one price changed down the other stayed the same. Odd. I questioned this today and he said he would email through the quotes for my reference. Unbelievably the prices have changed since wed, Same model price against same equity and apr.

Not sure what to do next as theres no faith in the qoutes.

katydaly

Post by katydaly » Sat May 11, 2019 7:41 am

spc369 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:19 pm
Well, last sunday i was given by the sales rep 3 prices against a 1500 equity in my car... on giving the rep the accurate figure on wednesday of 2500 one price changed down the other stayed the same. Odd. I questioned this today and he said he would email through the quotes for my reference. Unbelievably the prices have changed since wed, Same model price against same equity and apr.

Not sure what to do next as theres no faith in the qoutes.
Sounds dodgy, what figures have you been given? I’ve had several quotes but they’ve been in the same ballpark.
T-Cross R-line in white + winter pack, park assist and beats system.
- Ordered: 23.04.19
- build week 23 (03.06.19) confirmed

spc369

Post by spc369 » Sun May 12, 2019 10:53 am

238 for a 115 se manual and 263 for 115 auto on wed,,,, on fri they were 241 and 273 respectively. Same car, same deposit , same apr% as the deals on until the end of june so 2days apart no reason to change as the details didnt change

Ive said we will come in and discuss it sd over the phone doesent work. He keeps asking which one im favoring but ad the pricebis also a consideration ive not decided. Very odd.

spc369

Post by spc369 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:14 pm

Well revisted the dealership today and another look around the t cross has confirmed this will be my next car.
The guy who qouted the previous prices was busy and the only available staff was the finance manager. He went over the prices again and they are now 10 each cheaper on either manual or auto so we've had the prices printed out for reference.

It will be a 115 se with...

Auto mirrors... active info... rev camera... keyless and beats.

I just have to decide on manual or auto.

Send help ... lol

spc369

Post by spc369 » Sat May 25, 2019 9:12 am

Just rang dealer to arrange test drives... no cars available this weekend.... arrrgh.....so booked in fir next sat