New to the Volkswagen T-Cross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Toby

Post by Toby » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Hi, I’m Toby and I’m the proud owner of a T-cross, R-Line 1.0 TSI (manual) in Deep Black Pearl.
As you can imagine it has lots of bell and whistles.
I saw the car in the local showroom and took my wife to look - we both fell in love and were owners within 6 days.

I collected the car on 7th May 2019 and have done a just 399 miles in the last 5 weeks.

The car is super to drive, though the driver assist facilities can be a little surprising (Lane assist seems to grab the steering) but hopefully I’ll get used to that and will understand it better when I have a manual and can find out exactly what it does and why.
The only problem so far is wiper judder - most annoying. The dealer has changed the wipers but still it happens. Needs to go in for them to investigate - obviously can only replicate it on rainy days.
Looking forward to may years of happy motoring.

Halin9

Re: New Member

Post by Halin9 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:51 pm

Welcome and nice to know that you are enjoying the T-Cross... Interesting comment about the lane assist... I thought it was just a beeper sounding when you went out of lane....didn't realise it took over the steering..! Could be scary at 70 mph...