SUV Event

The place to discuss everything else..
Valley Parade

SUV Event

Post by Valley Parade » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:23 pm

VW SUV event live with enhanced finance contribution. Have asked if this applies to me as delay is down to VW build. Vehicle still in transit. Have asked if it applies to e. Not holding my breath but if you don't ask......

Incidentally replies to Facebook notice all complain of lengthy build delays.

Valley Parade

Re: SUV Event

Post by Valley Parade » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:09 am

Negative response. Why am I not surprised! Suggestion I could cancel and start again. Politely refused.

Drw

Post by Drw » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:33 am

I note that the deposit contribution was reduced by £250 prior to the event giving £500 extra and that it is only valid for deliveries up to the end of September.

Most promotions are just smoke and mirrors, I suspect that the dealer discount will be reduced.

Valley Parade

Post by Valley Parade » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:00 am

Who would have thought that after nearly 50 years of buying cars - the last 3 being VW Golfs - that apathy would creep in with regard to what is likely to be my last purchase. I changed dealers but with the build problems and general negativity that hasn't worked. The final straw is the suggestion that the Active Info Display is always offered to customers. Well it wasn't to this one and, of course, it cannot be retrofitted. Interesting that the only way I knew it was available was through this forum. Rant over!

IWRA

Post by IWRA » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:39 pm

This is my first ever VW, planning possibly to be my last car purchase. I have to say I have not been very impressed by VW and their relationship with their dealers or visa versa if the dealer is to be believed. I've not had an occasion so far to test their post purchase or warranty support. Posters on the T-Roc forum are generally critical of VW customer service.
2019 T-Cross First Edition